This morning, the makers of Nani’s ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, released the first of the three Sankranthi surprises, Krishna’s first look. The Natural Star, after appearing in a series of boy next door roles in his last few movies, has unveiled his mass side in the first look.
Nani is essaying dual roles in Krishnarjuna Yuddham, and curiosity on Arjun’s first look, which will be released tomorrow as a Sankranthi festive treat, has risen among fans. On Kanuma, the film’s first song and lyrical video will be released.
Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir are the leading ladies in KAY. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing the movie, which is being produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi and presented by Venkat Boyinapalli. Hip Hop Tamizha is the film’s music composer. KAY is slated to hit the screens on April 12.
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?