Young hero Nani will appear in a dual role for the first time in his career in ‘Jendapai Kapiraju’. This movie had completed its shoot long back and after a long delay, it will hit the screens on the 21st of this month. Amala Paul and Ragini Dwivedi are the female leads in this flick which was directed by Samudrakani and produced by Rajat Parthasaradhi and K.S.Srinivasan.
G.V.Prakash is the music director for this film. Recently, a special screening has been held for the entire team and the whole unit is happy with the output.
Nani was very happy and he is also confident that the movie will be received well by the audience. Some changes have been made during the re-recording process and some scenes were also altered compared to the Tamil version. Sarath Kumar and Vennela Kishore will also be seen in this flick.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account