Actor Nani is keenly awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic thriller, Gentleman, to continue his winning streak at the box-office. The film is releasing on June 17, and Nani is quite excited about it, calling his character the toughest of all his roles till date.
In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Nani said that he really wants Gentleman to do well commercially for he wants to prove his detractors wrong. Explaining further, Nani said that so many people warned him about doing Gentleman as they wanted him to follow up his successes with a mass film and play it safe.
But Nani, who believes it’s ‘fun to go against the grain’, decided to do the film and silence them by scoring a hit. Nani is also hoping that the film will get its director Indraganti Mohanakrishna his due and that the success of such films will usher in more new stories.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you