Promising young actor Nani’s latest family entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, has been registering thumping collections in all areas ever since its release on September 4th. Nani’s impressive performance and Lavanya Tripathi’s glamour quotient played a big part in the film’s success.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has notched up 1.4 Million dollars in overseas markets at the end of 25 days. Marking the phenomenal success of the film, the team is currently enjoying with a success bash in the US. Young filmmaker Maruthi is the director for the film which was jointly produced by Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations. Gopi Sundar is the music director for the film.
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel