Nani is one actor who does not minding doing off beat films once in a while. Even though everyone likes him in entertaining roles, he tries different subjects very often and next in line for release is his much awaited film Gentleman.
Speaking about the same in an interview, Nani revealed that irrespective of the film’s result, he will continue doing films like these as he has grown as an actor by leaps and bounds after acting in this project.
Gentleman is a romantic thriller where Nani will be seen in a negative role for the first time in his career. Mohana Krishna is the director and Surabhi is the female lead.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you