Natural Star Nani’s film ‘Nenu Local’ has been shifted from its original date of December 23rd. The movie will now hit the screens in February and according to the latest reports, the makers are aiming for a release around Valentine’s Day.
Nani enjoys good following among young adults and the film is also a romantic entertainer. As a result, the film may end up being the perfect fit for Valentine’s Day. Because Valentine’s Day is on a Tuesday, the makers may aim for Feb 10th.
Directed by Trinadha Rao of Cinema Chupista Mama fame, the film is being produced by Dil Raju and Sireesh. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Keerthi Suresh is the heroine in this movie.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani