Majnu was a decent outing and made a lot of difference to the career of natural star Nani. The Virinchi Varma directorial collected decent amounts at the box office and the latest news is that the romantic entertainer will be dubbed in Malayalam.
Malayali heroine, Anu Emanuel played the female lead in this film and got huge appreciation from all over. The success of Majnu also got Anu some plump offers in Telugu and she is now considered as one of the most talented heroines in Telugu.
Majnu even did well in the overseas area and helped Nani’s growing popularity. Let’s hope that the film will also do well in Malayalam as well.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you