We often come across news of how film units spend months to cast the right actors. However, the makers of Nani’s Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gatha are a different lot. Apparently, the makers spent nearly 6 months scouting for the perfect car, which plays a crucial role in the film’s narrative in the second half.
Speaking to a popular media house, KVPG’s director Hanu Raghavapudi revealed how they found the red vintage 1959 Dodge C car, which was lying as a piece of junk with the descendent family of a Mysore royal family, after a six month long scout. The film’s art director Avinash Kolla and his team researched a lot, got the authentic spare parts from the US and rebuilt the car from the scratch in Bangalore over a period of 35 days.
Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gaadha is gearing up for a grand release on the 12th of February. The buzz surrounding the film has been quite positive and the makers at 14 Reels Entertainment are confident of striking a huge success.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you