We already reported that actor Nani’s next film will be under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi produced by 14 Reels. This morning, the shooting has been flagged off in Ananthapur. As per the initial reports, Nani will be playing the role of film star Balakrishna’s fan. Even the film is rumoured to be titled ‘Balayya’s fan’ but an official confirmation is awaited from the makers.
With the decent success of his last film, Yevade Subramanyam, Nani is back in the reckoning and he is on a signing spree. Already, he has completed the shooting part of his romantic entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, starring Lavanya Tripathi. Apart from these projects, Nani has several interesting films in the pipeline.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23