We already reported that actor Nani’s next film will be under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi produced by 14 Reels. This morning, the shooting has been flagged off in Ananthapur. As per the initial reports, Nani will be playing the role of film star Balakrishna’s fan. Even the film is rumoured to be titled ‘Balayya’s fan’ but an official confirmation is awaited from the makers.
With the decent success of his last film, Yevade Subramanyam, Nani is back in the reckoning and he is on a signing spree. Already, he has completed the shooting part of his romantic entertainer, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, starring Lavanya Tripathi. Apart from these projects, Nani has several interesting films in the pipeline.
- Mental Madhilo gets censor clearance
- Chay’s Savyasachi look evokes decent response
- Pawan’s December 7 mission
- Poll : Will Mental Madhilo repeat the Pelli Choopulu magic?
- Sumanth’s next gets a release date