Nani’s upcoming film Krishnarjuna Yuddham will soon be shot in Prague, the capital city of Czech Republic, making it one of the very few Telugu films to explore this location. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, the film also has Anupama Parameshwaran and Rukshar Mir playing the lead roles.
Incidentally, Nani will be seen in dual roles in this film, which is the second time in his career after Gentleman. Recently, the film was shot extensively in Pollachi, and now, the makers are making plans for a long shoot in Europe.
The film will be produced by Venkat Boyanapalli on Shine Screens banner. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music.
- Gear up for Mahesh’s career best performance
- Mahanati’s teaser clocks four million
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans