After delivering two back-to-back hits this year, Nani is aiming to continue the success streak with his upcoming films, MCA and Krishnarjuna Yuddham. While MCA is fast nearing its completion, Krishnarjuna Yuddham has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Prague.
According to the latest reports, Nani’s immediate film after the above two movies will be in VOZ’s Kishore Tirumala’s direction. This film is said to be launched in January. Nani will then move on to his next film in Vikram Kumar’s direction from March. Quite a busy bee indeed!
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release