After the decent success of his latest film, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha, talented hero Nani is currently shooting for a thriller in the direction of his mentor Indraganti Mohana Krishna. After wrapping up this film, Nani is expected to commence the film with Uyyala Jampala director Virinchi Varma.
The film’s pre-production work is underway already and the director is busy finalizing the female lead opposite Nani. Young Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel, who will be making her debut with Gopichand’s Oxygen, has been approached and the actress is expected to join the final cast.
Keep watching this space for more details about this project.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you