From the last one year or so, Nani has found a new stardom, especially in the overseas area. The NRI’s are quite interested in his movies as Nani provides clean entertainment with his different roles.
Business wise too, Nani has done wonders as all his films have collected a good amount of money for the overseas distributors. So keeping this scenario in mind, the overseas rights of his latest film Majnu, have been sold for a whopping 2.5 crores which are huge for Nani’s standards.
Asian films have picked up the AP distribution rights for a fancy price making this project a much awaited one. Slated to hit the screens on the 23rd of this month, Majnu is a breezy romantic comedy which is directed by Virinchi Varma.
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
Articles that might interest you