Vikram, Anushka and Amala Paul starrer Nanna will be screened at the prestigious Osaka Film Festival in Japan. AL Vijay had directed this film and it had released last year. Nanna is the dubbed version of a Tamil film titled Deiva Thirumagal. Vikram played the role of a mentally handicapped person who fights for the custody of his child (Sarah). GV Prakash had composed the music for this film. When it released last year, the film impressed the critics and audience alike. Vikram and A L Vijay have already left for Osaka to attend the film festival and we hear that the film is going to compete for the top prize along with nine other films.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?