The film explored a never seen side of NTR’s acting prowess, which thrilled his fans to no limits. Today, Nannaku Prematho completes 50 days of its glorious run. The film has so far collected more than 55 crore share and is termed as NTR’s biggest hit.
It’s a no mean feat to rake in such a huge share despite the intense competition from other Sankranthi biggies, Nag’s SCN, Balayya’s Dictator and Express Raja. Needless to say, the film would have easily collected several more crores had it been a solo release.
Nevertheless, Nannaku Prematho will go down the memory lane as a special film and a memorable victory for NTR. The film was directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad.
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
- Bunny’s voice-over for Charan’s movie?
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
Articles that might interest you