The film explored a never seen side of NTR’s acting prowess, which thrilled his fans to no limits. Today, Nannaku Prematho completes 50 days of its glorious run. The film has so far collected more than 55 crore share and is termed as NTR’s biggest hit.
It’s a no mean feat to rake in such a huge share despite the intense competition from other Sankranthi biggies, Nag’s SCN, Balayya’s Dictator and Express Raja. Needless to say, the film would have easily collected several more crores had it been a solo release.
Nevertheless, Nannaku Prematho will go down the memory lane as a special film and a memorable victory for NTR. The film was directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization