Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi hit, Nannaku Prematho, continues its phenomenal run in India and in the US. As per the latest update from the trade analysts, Nannaku Prematho is now third among the all-time highest grossing Telugu films in America, surpassing Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedi’s lifetime collections of $1.896 million.
Until Sunday, Nannaku Prematho collected a staggering $1.92 million at the overseas box-office and stood next only to Baahubali ($6.99 million) and Srimanthudu ($2.89 million). The film will enter the $2 million milestone by the end of next week, ensuring the film’s worldwide collections surpass the 50 crore share landmark.
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu impresses in Godavari region
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
Articles that might interest you