Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi hit, Nannaku Prematho, continues its phenomenal run in India and in the US. As per the latest update from the trade analysts, Nannaku Prematho is now third among the all-time highest grossing Telugu films in America, surpassing Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedi’s lifetime collections of $1.896 million.
Until Sunday, Nannaku Prematho collected a staggering $1.92 million at the overseas box-office and stood next only to Baahubali ($6.99 million) and Srimanthudu ($2.89 million). The film will enter the $2 million milestone by the end of next week, ensuring the film’s worldwide collections surpass the 50 crore share landmark.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
Articles that might interest you