Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi hit, Nannaku Prematho, continues its phenomenal run in India and in the US. As per the latest update from the trade analysts, Nannaku Prematho is now third among the all-time highest grossing Telugu films in America, surpassing Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedi’s lifetime collections of $1.896 million.
Until Sunday, Nannaku Prematho collected a staggering $1.92 million at the overseas box-office and stood next only to Baahubali ($6.99 million) and Srimanthudu ($2.89 million). The film will enter the $2 million milestone by the end of next week, ensuring the film’s worldwide collections surpass the 50 crore share landmark.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!