Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi hit, Nannaku Prematho, continues its phenomenal run in India and in the US. As per the latest update from the trade analysts, Nannaku Prematho is now third among the all-time highest grossing Telugu films in America, surpassing Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedi’s lifetime collections of $1.896 million.
Until Sunday, Nannaku Prematho collected a staggering $1.92 million at the overseas box-office and stood next only to Baahubali ($6.99 million) and Srimanthudu ($2.89 million). The film will enter the $2 million milestone by the end of next week, ensuring the film’s worldwide collections surpass the 50 crore share landmark.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell