It was already reported that Young Tiger NTR has wrapped up dubbing for his part in Nannaku Prematho. Now, much to the surprise of Tarak’s fans, another interesting report about the movie has been out just now.
Latest update reveals that the movie’s censor will be done on Monday the 11th. With that, almost all the pre release formalities of the film will be completed. And now, one can say that the film will surely set the screens on fire on January 13th.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you