As the most lucrative Sankranthi season is coming up for Telugu films, all actors and producers who have projects that can make it to the season are vying to make the most of the huge potential on tap.
First in the race is NTR’s ‘Nannaku Prematho’. The movie unit is completing its work in Hyderabad ahead of schedule , so that no more shooting is required in December, after coming back from Spain. The film is already in post production mode , with parallel work going on with the shoot . The first half’s edit and DI work are already complete and the team is very happy with the output. Other works are also at an advanced stage.
A significant portion of the second half has already been shot and work will be over by December. Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine in the film and Sukumar is handling the direction.
The movie is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta