Devoid of the mixed talk, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is doing thumping business all over. The film now stands fourth in the all time collections after the first week behind Baahubali, Srimanthudu and Attarintiki Daredhi.
The overseas collections have also been super strong as the film is set tor cross the 2 million mark pretty soon. Right from the day one, NTR’s performance has been lauded big time and the way Sukumar has portrayed NTR in a new avatar has been liked the class audience big time.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you