Devoid of the mixed talk, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is doing thumping business all over. The film now stands fourth in the all time collections after the first week behind Baahubali, Srimanthudu and Attarintiki Daredhi.
The overseas collections have also been super strong as the film is set tor cross the 2 million mark pretty soon. Right from the day one, NTR’s performance has been lauded big time and the way Sukumar has portrayed NTR in a new avatar has been liked the class audience big time.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you