Devoid of the mixed talk, NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is doing thumping business all over. The film now stands fourth in the all time collections after the first week behind Baahubali, Srimanthudu and Attarintiki Daredhi.
The overseas collections have also been super strong as the film is set tor cross the 2 million mark pretty soon. Right from the day one, NTR’s performance has been lauded big time and the way Sukumar has portrayed NTR in a new avatar has been liked the class audience big time.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you