Speaking on the occasion, NTR said, “We made the film not with commerce in mind, but with passion. I thank BVSN Prasad for producing this film. Devi Sri put life into our efforts. I’m small when compared to Jagapathi Babu garu, Rajendra Prasad garu, Prasad garu, and Sukumar garu,” he said.
The flick is still running successfully domestic wise and international wise. It is now heading towards the 50 crore club and with no new competition this week, the run will continue without a halt.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!