Speaking on the occasion, NTR said, “We made the film not with commerce in mind, but with passion. I thank BVSN Prasad for producing this film. Devi Sri put life into our efforts. I’m small when compared to Jagapathi Babu garu, Rajendra Prasad garu, Prasad garu, and Sukumar garu,” he said.
The flick is still running successfully domestic wise and international wise. It is now heading towards the 50 crore club and with no new competition this week, the run will continue without a halt.
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
Articles that might interest you