Speaking on the occasion, NTR said, “We made the film not with commerce in mind, but with passion. I thank BVSN Prasad for producing this film. Devi Sri put life into our efforts. I’m small when compared to Jagapathi Babu garu, Rajendra Prasad garu, Prasad garu, and Sukumar garu,” he said.
The flick is still running successfully domestic wise and international wise. It is now heading towards the 50 crore club and with no new competition this week, the run will continue without a halt.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu