Speaking on the occasion, NTR said, “We made the film not with commerce in mind, but with passion. I thank BVSN Prasad for producing this film. Devi Sri put life into our efforts. I’m small when compared to Jagapathi Babu garu, Rajendra Prasad garu, Prasad garu, and Sukumar garu,” he said.
The flick is still running successfully domestic wise and international wise. It is now heading towards the 50 crore club and with no new competition this week, the run will continue without a halt.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell