Young Tiger NTR starrer Nannaku Prematho is one of the most eagerly awaited films this Sankranthi season. As the release date is fast approaching, the film’s unit has paced up the post-production formalities. Already, Rakul Preet completed dubbing for her part and a majority of post-production work has been completed for the first half.
The film’s unit is currently shooting for a few crucial scenes in Spain and only a couple of songs are yet to be canned, after which the entire shooting will be wrapped up. With more than a month’s time in hand, the film’s unit is highly confident of releasing the film for Sankranthi.
NTR’s stylish makeover already got his fans excited and there are sky-high expectations on this Sukumar directorial. Senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing the film and the film’s audio, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, will be released in December soon after the unit returns from Spain.
- DJ teaser continues to create hype
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
Articles that might interest you