Released amid humongous expectations on the 13th of this month, Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has been continuing its solid run at worldwide box-offices with thumping collections. Directed by Sukumar, this intelligent yet emotional revenge drama entered the $1 million club yesterday.
As per the latest update, the film has collected a total of $1,360,446 (9.22 crores) by the end of Saturday, and surpassing the $1.5 million milestone by Sunday night seems to be a cakewalk at this pace.
This is NTR’s best ever performance in overseas. The Young Tiger’s previous two $1 million films, Baadshah and Temper, collected $1,232,757 and $1,005,353 respectively and Nannaku Prematho has crossed these numbers in just 4 days.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date