Released amid humongous expectations on the 13th of this month, Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has been continuing its solid run at worldwide box-offices with thumping collections. Directed by Sukumar, this intelligent yet emotional revenge drama entered the $1 million club yesterday.
As per the latest update, the film has collected a total of $1,360,446 (9.22 crores) by the end of Saturday, and surpassing the $1.5 million milestone by Sunday night seems to be a cakewalk at this pace.
This is NTR’s best ever performance in overseas. The Young Tiger’s previous two $1 million films, Baadshah and Temper, collected $1,232,757 and $1,005,353 respectively and Nannaku Prematho has crossed these numbers in just 4 days.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you