The countdown for NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has begun as the special fans show will be aired tonight in several areas of both the Telugu states. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the film’s run time has been locked to two hours and 48 minutes.
Even though the length is quite high for today’s standards, Sukumar’s films have always been quite lengthy and are high on emotional values. Touted be an full fledged family entertainer, Nannaku Prematho is said to have a very moving undercurrent going its way.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film and he is making massive plans to release the film in huge number of screens all over. Nannaku Prematho is slated to hit the screens on a grand scale tomorrow.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you