The countdown for NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has begun as the special fans show will be aired tonight in several areas of both the Telugu states. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the film’s run time has been locked to two hours and 48 minutes.
Even though the length is quite high for today’s standards, Sukumar’s films have always been quite lengthy and are high on emotional values. Touted be an full fledged family entertainer, Nannaku Prematho is said to have a very moving undercurrent going its way.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film and he is making massive plans to release the film in huge number of screens all over. Nannaku Prematho is slated to hit the screens on a grand scale tomorrow.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you