Young actor Nara Rohit, is known for doing some crazy projects in the past. Recently, he was applauded for his role in Rowdy Fellow and won a lot of critical acclaim. Rohit is currently busy filming for two of his crazy projects Asura and Pandagala Vacchyadu.
The first looks of these films were released recently and have garnered great response. While Asura had a suspense factor, Pandagala Vacchyadu was an out and out mass entertainer. Shooting of these films are currently on floors, and Rohit is likely to release them during mid 2015.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?