Young actor Nara Rohit, is known for doing some crazy projects in the past. Recently, he was applauded for his role in Rowdy Fellow and won a lot of critical acclaim. Rohit is currently busy filming for two of his crazy projects Asura and Pandagala Vacchyadu.
The first looks of these films were released recently and have garnered great response. While Asura had a suspense factor, Pandagala Vacchyadu was an out and out mass entertainer. Shooting of these films are currently on floors, and Rohit is likely to release them during mid 2015.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you