The performance of Nara Rohit was applauded big time in the recently released Jyo Atchutananda. For the first time, Rohit played a very different character and impressed everyone with his mature acting skills.
Reports suggest that Rohit is very happy with the way the audience have liked his role. From the past few movies, Rohit has not been tasting success and looks like Jyo Atchutananda has given him the right energy to go all out in the future.
Meanwhile, the collections of the film have picked up drastically in the second week in both the Telugu states.
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
- Spyder’s Tamil version’s deal surpasses expectations
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
Articles that might interest you