Nara Rohit is quite confident of his upcoming film’s success. After making his debut in 2009 with Baanam, his next film titled ‘Solo – Solid Love Story’ is releasing after two years. Talking to a leading newspaper, he said, “I was supposed to do films with Gautham Menon and Srinu Vaitla; however things didn’t work out.
I must have heard over 100 stories and finally picked Parashuram’s Solo.” Nisha Aggarwal is his co-star in this love story. Parashuram has directed the film and the buzz about the film is quite positive. Vamshi Krishna Srinivas has produced the film on SVK Cinema banner. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on November 25.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon