We had recently reported that Nara Rohit is all set to team up with director Tatineni Satya, who had earlier made films like Bheemli Kabbadi Jattu and SMS. The film is being touted as an action thriller. The latest news is that the film will go on floors in mid January, 2013 after Nara Rohit wraps up shooting for his next film Madrasi. Meanwhile, there’s also a buzz that Regina Cassandra, of SMS and Routine Love Story fame, has been finalized to play the lead role opposite Nara Rohit in the film. A formal announcement will be made soon about rest of the cast and crew. RVCH Prasad is producing the film and K S Rama Rao is presenting it.
Nara Rohit will soon be seen in Okkadine. The film was earlier supposed to release on December 7; however, it has been postponed to December 14. Nithya Menen is his co-star in the film and Srinivas Raga has directed it. Apart from Okkadine and Madrasi, Nara Rohit will also be seen in a special role in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer