Nara Rohit, who was last seen in Solo, has been off the radar for quite sometime, but he has a decent line up of films which will release over the span of next few months. The latest news is that he has signed a new film which will be directed by Tatineni Satya, who had previously directed Bheemli Kabbadi Jattu and SMS. The untitled film is said to be an action thriller and Nara Rohit was quite impressed with the script and his characterisation.
The film is likely to go on floors early next year. More details about the film will be announced soon. Nara Rohit is currently shooting for Vijay Krishna’s Madrasi and he will soon be seen in Srinivas Raga’s next film titled Okkadine. Nithya Menen is paired opposite Rohit in this family and action entertainer. Okkadine is slated for release on December 7.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
Articles that might interest you