Nara Rohit, who was last seen in Solo, has been off the radar for quite sometime, but he has a decent line up of films which will release over the span of next few months. The latest news is that he has signed a new film which will be directed by Tatineni Satya, who had previously directed Bheemli Kabbadi Jattu and SMS. The untitled film is said to be an action thriller and Nara Rohit was quite impressed with the script and his characterisation.
The film is likely to go on floors early next year. More details about the film will be announced soon. Nara Rohit is currently shooting for Vijay Krishna’s Madrasi and he will soon be seen in Srinivas Raga’s next film titled Okkadine. Nithya Menen is paired opposite Rohit in this family and action entertainer. Okkadine is slated for release on December 7.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you