Young hero Nara Rohit took part in the health camp organized by his fans in Anantapur district. Expressing his happiness, Nara Rohit said that Anantapur fans have always been forthcoming in social service through the Nara Power of Youth fans association.
The young hero further expressed his desire to act in a film with an Anantapur backdrop and said that he can’t thank his fans enough for encouraging his films along with Balayya’s. Rohit requested his fans to continue their social service and vowed to extend his support to their social service activities.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa