Young hero Nara Rohit took part in the health camp organized by his fans in Anantapur district. Expressing his happiness, Nara Rohit said that Anantapur fans have always been forthcoming in social service through the Nara Power of Youth fans association.
The young hero further expressed his desire to act in a film with an Anantapur backdrop and said that he can’t thank his fans enough for encouraging his films along with Balayya’s. Rohit requested his fans to continue their social service and vowed to extend his support to their social service activities.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?