Actor Nara Rohith hails from the illustrious Nara family that has strong roots in politics. Rohith campaigned for the TDP in the 2014 general elections. In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news channel as part of Kathalo Rajakumari promotions, Nara Rohith has opened up about his political entry.
When asked if a political entry is on the cards, Rohith said that he has no such plans as of now and that he may join politics when the time is right in future. Rohith said he is always ready if the party gives him any additional responsibilities and confirmed that he will canvas in the 2019 general elections. Kathalo Rajakumari is hitting the screens on September 15th.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover