Young hero Nara Rohith’s forthcoming movie, Appatlo Okadundevadu, had its audio album and theatrical trailer released yesterday. Speaking on the occasion, Nara Rohith, who is also presenting the movie on his Aran Media Works banner, said that he is proud of the film.
Rohith said he was simultaneously shooting for several films which delayed Appatlo Okadundevadu’s shoot, but he is quite proud about how actor Sri Vishnu and producers Prashanthi and Krishna Vijay handled the movie till the end, after seeing the final output.
In this intense action drama, Nara Rohith plays a tough cop who is on a mission to nab a cricketer turned Naxalite, played by Sri Vishnu. The film is based on real events that took place in Hyderabad in the 90s. Sagar Chandra has directed this movie and Miss India 2015 finalist Tanya Hope is making her debut as a heroine.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you