Actor Nara Rohith’s latest action drama, Appatlo Okadundevadu, also featuring Sree Vishnu and Tanya Hope as the main leads, is all set for its release in a few hours. Incidentally, Nara Rohith is also presenting the movie, apart from playing a crucial role in it.
In one of his promotional interviews, Nara Rohith said that he will be producing more films in the coming years on his Aran Media Works banner. Rohith also said that he is going to produce three movies in 2017. It is well-known that Nara Rohith turned producer with Asura.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you