Young actor Nara Rohith caused people to sit up and take notice when he announced plans to develop a six pack body by February next year. The soft spoken actor made these comments while participating in the Swachh Bharat Cleanliness drive at the Gitam Excellence Meet (GEM) in Visakhapatnam yesterday.
Rohith also said that the HudHud cyclone had destroyed the Vishakhapatnam’s beauty to a large extent. “This is not the Vizag I know”, he said.
Rohit planted a few saplings and requested everyone to plant trees for a pleasant environment. Obliging the students’ requests, Rohit mouthed a few punch dialogues from Balakrishna and NTR’s films and also a few hit dialogues from ‘Gabbar Singh’, apart from his own films. When asked about love, Rohith said that he loves every girl who loves him.
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you