Young actor Nara Rohith caused people to sit up and take notice when he announced plans to develop a six pack body by February next year. The soft spoken actor made these comments while participating in the Swachh Bharat Cleanliness drive at the Gitam Excellence Meet (GEM) in Visakhapatnam yesterday.
Rohith also said that the HudHud cyclone had destroyed the Vishakhapatnam’s beauty to a large extent. “This is not the Vizag I know”, he said.
Rohit planted a few saplings and requested everyone to plant trees for a pleasant environment. Obliging the students’ requests, Rohit mouthed a few punch dialogues from Balakrishna and NTR’s films and also a few hit dialogues from ‘Gabbar Singh’, apart from his own films. When asked about love, Rohith said that he loves every girl who loves him.
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor