Nara Rohit’s upcoming mass entertainer, Balakrishnudu has completed its entire shoot recently. Currently, the post-production work is underway.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on November 24th. Regina Cassandra will be seen as the female lead and senior actress, Ramya Krishnan is essaying an important role.
Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success