Nara Rohit is currently shooting for the remake of the Tamil hit, Maan Karate. Now, Rohit’s 2014 hit political thriller, Pratinidhi, is being remade in Tamil with the title Ko 2. The Tamil film features national award winning actors Bobby Simha and Prakash Raj, with Nikki Galrani playing the female lead.
The film, which was directed by Prasanth Mandava in Telugu, is being directed by Sarath Mandava, who earlier worked as an associate director for Kamal’s Eenadu and Ajith’s Billa II. The film’s production is nearing completion and the makers of the film are planning to release it on 21st October.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you