In the past, directors like Dasari Narayana Rao and S.V. Krishna Reddy used to handle multiple departments within the same film like direction, screenplay, dialogues music etc. In fact, there were films where Dasari Narayana Rao handled 5 – 6 departments.
Now revolutionary filmmaker R. Narayana Murthy has done something similar for his next film ‘Rajyadhikaram’. The movie is getting ready for a release soon and Narayanamurthy has handled six departments for this movie. They are direction, music, photography, story, dialogues and production.
Narayanamurthy says that the film is based on current day politics and corruption in political circles. The film is going to be censored this month and the official release day will be announced after that.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you