Tamil films have always managed to impress the critics big time. Saivam was one such film which showcased the cruelty on animals and won a lot praise and two National Awards from the government of India.
Now this award wining film is going to get a special status as it will be specially screened for the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. Speaking about the film, director Vijay said that it was Menaka Gandhi who recommended this film to Mr Modi.
The screening will happen soon and the star cast is said to attend the event. Saivam has Nasser and Sara Arjun in lead roles.
- Baahubali 2’s krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you