Veteran actor Naresh has essayed a number of memorable roles in his career, first as a hero and then as a character actor. He has been quite busy in his second innings, with a number of films in hand. So far, Naresh has limited himself to positive roles but all that is going to change. Very soon, this senior actor will be seen in a negative role.
“I have been looking for a good negative role since a long time and my dream is going to come true. I will be seen as a villain in an upcoming film”, he said. Naresh did not elaborate further.
The actor also expressed a desire to wield the megaphone. ” I have been associated with Jandhyala garu and my mother Vijaya Nirmala garu. I have also written some stories and poetry. I would like to try my hand at direction next year”, he said.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you