Comedy King Allari Naresh is gearing up to hit the screens this Friday with the film ‘Kevvu Keka’. The movie is expected to be a comedy entertainer and Naresh will be seen as Buchibabu in the film. Devi Prasad is the director and he says that the film will satisfy Allari Naresh’s traditional fan base.
“There is a lot of situational comedy in our film. Ashish Vidyardhi has done a superb role in our film and his comedy sequences will be a highlight for the movie”, said Devi Prasad in an interview given to a Telugu daily.
‘Kevvu Keka’ has been produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju