Comedy King Allari Naresh is gearing up to hit the screens this Friday with the film ‘Kevvu Keka’. The movie is expected to be a comedy entertainer and Naresh will be seen as Buchibabu in the film. Devi Prasad is the director and he says that the film will satisfy Allari Naresh’s traditional fan base.
“There is a lot of situational comedy in our film. Ashish Vidyardhi has done a superb role in our film and his comedy sequences will be a highlight for the movie”, said Devi Prasad in an interview given to a Telugu daily.
‘Kevvu Keka’ has been produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars