Bollywood’s latest sensation and RGV’s new muse Nathalia Kaur is going to make her debut in Telugu films. The latest news is that she’s going to dance in the title track of Gabbar Singh. She’ll soon be in Hyderabad to shoot for the song. Recently, RGV introduced her to the media in Mumbai during the official launch of Dan Dan, the item number in Department. “at the media event of Department on unveiling @nathalia_kaur they doused her with champagne to cool down rising temperatures.
I don’t knw wht Brazil produces as agricultural products nd industrial products bt I really wnt 2 thank Brazil for producing @nathalia_kaur. The good thing about being shorter than @nathalia_kaur is that u can enjoy her beauty from the bottom,” RGV posted on Twitter. After Department and Gabbar Singh, she’ll soon team up with Rana in one of RGV’s upcoming films, which is touted to be an erotic thriller.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled