Nathalia Kaur’s debut in Telugu cinema is not going to happen anytime soon. Couple of days ago, we had reported that she’s going to dance in the title track of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh. However, the Brazilian actress has revealed that she has decided to opt out of the project. In fact, she was in talks with the makers of Gabbar Singh for this song. Earlier today, she stated on Twitter, “I would like to openly announce that Since things dint work out I am not doing telugu film Gabbar singhs song anymore!” For now, she’s banking on the success of RGV’s Department in which she has danced in an item number Dan Dan. Recently, she had made her Kannada movie debut in Indrajit Lankesh’s Dev Son of Mudde Gowda.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you