It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
Now, the latest update is that national award winning director Bala has been chosen to helm Arjun Reddy’s Tamil version. In the past, Bala directed Vikram’s Sethu and Pithamagan. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- Kalyanram To Team Up With Virinchi Varma
- Mohan Babu Makes A Special Request To His Well-Wishers
- Kalyanram Says ‘No’ To Politics
- Good buzz for Needi Naadi Oke Katha