Released on January 14th as a Sankranthi family treat, Dil Raju’s Shatamanam Bhavathi has completed its grand 100-day theatrical run. The film was directed by Satish Vegesna and it starred Sharwanand and Anupama Parameswaran as the main leads.
Apart from becoming a huge blockbuster despite a tough competition from Chiru’s Khaidi No.150 and Balayya’s Gautamiputra Satakarni, Shatamanam Bhavathi also won the prestigious Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Prakash Raj and Jayasudha played important roles in this emotional family drama.
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
Articles that might interest you