Released in 2002, an experimental film titled Show, produced by Superstar Krishna’s daughter Manjula and directed by Neelakanta went on to win National Awards for Best Screenplay and Best Regional Film.
Now, after 15 long years, Neelakanta is said to be planning a sequel to Show, titled as Second Show. The film is still in discussion stages and an official announcement will be made very soon.
It is still unclear if Surya and Manjula, the only two actors who were seen in the film, will reprise themselves in the sequel.
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
- Much awaited biopic goes on floors
- Serial premieres for Andhagaadu
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
Articles that might interest you