According to the latest reports, amazingly talented national award winning actors, Dhanush and Vidya Balan, will soon be teaming up for a Tamil political thriller in the direction of Durai Senthilkumar. This will be Vidya Balan’s first film in Tamil. The film will be produced by Dhanush himself and he will be seen in dual roles for the first time in his career.
Dhanush, who has a huge fan base in Tamil Nadu, also enjoys decent adulation in the Telugu states. He won the national award for best actor for the film Aadukalam, which was released as Pandem Kollu in Telugu. On the other hand, Vidya Balan won the national award for best actress for the film Dirty Picture, in which she reprised the role based on the life of yesteryear Telugu actress Silk Smitha.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you