The 59th National Film Awards have been announced and it is disappointment once again for the Telugu Film Industry. There is widespread disappointment that two of 2011’s best Telugu movies, ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ and ‘Rajanna’, did not make it to the list.
Here is the list of winners.
Best Actor – Girish Kulkarni (Deool)
Best Actress – Vidya Balan (Dirty Picture)
Best Feature Film – Byaari (Kannada) and Deool (Marathi)
Best Special Effects : Ra. One
Indira Gandhi film for Debut film director: Thiagarajan Kumararaja (Aranya Kandam )
Best Children’s Film: Chillar Party
Best Editing : Praveen K.L (Aranya Kandam)
Best Choreography : Bosco and Ceaser (ZNMD)
Best Hindi Film : ‘I AM’
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight