Naughty Boys starring Arya, Hansika and Anjali is going to vie for box office supremacy in January. Kannan has directed the film and UTV Motion Pictures is producing the film. Naughty Boys is the Telugu dubbed version of Settai, which itself is the remake of Imran Khan starrer Delhi Belly. Apparently, the makers are keen on releasing the Telugu and Tamil versions simulatenously in January, 2013. More than 70% of the film has been already wrapped up. Ali, Santhanam and Premgi are playing important roles in this comedy film. Thaman is scoring the music. Interestingly, there are already several big Telugu films lined up for release in January including Nayak, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Moreover, Karthi, Anushka starrer Bad Boy and Arya, Anushka starrer Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu are also lined up release in mid January. Amidst these circumstances, it’ll be interesting to see how the makers of Naughty Boys manage to secure good number of theatres to release their film and how the film will fare from there onwards.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links