The audio album of senior hero Naresh’s son Nawin Vijay Krishna’s debut film, Nandini Nursing Home, was unveiled in Hyderabad last night. Superstar Mahesh Babu was the chief guest at the event and he had a few nice things say about the young debutant.
Mahesh said that he has been observing Nawin since his childhood and that he is highly impressed with Nawin’s expertise in editing. Mahesh went on to say that whoever works hard in the film industry will attain success eventually, and Nawin being a hard-working chap, he too will find success on his debut attempt.
Directed by PV Giri and produced by Radha Kishore and Bikshamaiah, this romantic entertainer features Nithya and Shravya as the female leads. Nandini Nursing Home will hit the screens in October.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you