Despite being a horror drama, actress Trisha’s soon to be released bilingual film, Nayaki, will be high on comedy and less on horror elements, according to the film’s director. Speaking to the media as part of the film’s promotions, Nayaki’s director Govi said that horror quotient in the film is only about two percent, while comedy rules over the rest of the proceedings.
Govi then heaps praises on Trisha’s commitment towards the role and explains how she lost oodles of weight and underwent total image makeover to get the 1980’s village belle look right. Apparently, it used to take five hours for the actress to get her make-up done, but Trisha was patient all through the shooting process.
- Buzz for Jawaan slowly picks up
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan