In a career spanning over 13 years, gorgeous South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan earned a lot of fame and bagged many laurels for her sterling performance in numerous films. She will soon be seen in a woman oriented bilingual film titled Nayaki.
Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil. The first schedule of the film has been wrapped up and the team landed in Hyderabad to interact with the media.
Speaking to the presser, Trisha said she is playing a different yet interesting role in Nayaki. She added that Nayaki will remain as a special film in her career. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead in the film which also has Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham in crucial roles.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you